| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Tuque, Qc in November is slightly cold at -1.1 °C (30.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 76.6mm (3in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:12.
Check the distance to and compare the La Tuque, Qc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in La Tuque, Qc, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding La Tuque, Qc:
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) W
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) W
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 262.7 kms (163.2 miles) SW
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 327.6 kms (203.6 miles) SW
- Newberry, Mi, Usa - 237.4 kms (147.5 miles) SSW
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) NE
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada - 234.1 kms (145.4 miles) NE
- Timmins, On, Canada - 260.9 kms (162.1 miles) ENE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) ENE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 335.4 kms (208.4 miles) ESE
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) S
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) S
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) SE
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 286.5 kms (178 miles) SE
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 335.6 kms (208.6 miles) SSE